We help CEOs, senior executives, managers, nonprofit leaders and business owners improve their effectiveness and achieve their goals. Our coaching process is customized, collaborative and tailored to the unique needs of our clients. We work to defined, measurable objectives within a mutually agreed upon timeframe to help our clients:
- increase their productivity and improve their performance
- work more effectively with bosses, colleagues and direct reports whose personalities and operating styles are different from their own
- determine what to stop doing (which is often the most important outcome of executive coaching)
- gain insight into how others perceive them
- develop better decision-making skills
- improve their time management, priority setting and delegation
- develop the skills and behaviors required to move to the next level of management
- focus on accomplishing what’s most important rather than getting distracted by tasks, personalities and non-essentials
- understand their successes and how to replicate them
- achieve a healthier work-life balance
We provide an objective, confidential sounding board as well as a fresh, outside perspective for our clients. We ask probing, provocative questions about the organization, its internal processes, customers/clients and talent deployment that often lead to innovative change as well as a significant improvement in employee morale.
We help our clients identify three to five top priorities and develop a plan to achieve them. We provide timely, candid feedback that enables our clients to improve both effectiveness and productivity. We believe in common sense, instead of gimmicks, formulas or trite acronyms.
Our assignments generally run for three to six months and are designed to enhance our clients’ strengths, increase their confidence and deliver measurable, sustainable results that are linked to specific business objectives.
New Leader Coaching
We help high potential leaders and newly promoted executives get off to a fast, productive start in a new position.
We help new leaders:
- define and clarify the expectations of the new job, identify key stakeholders and supporters and assess the operation and needs of the new department or organization
- stay on track by serving as their eyes and ears within their new team or department
- establish their mission, develop a strategy, set three to five ambitious but realistic goals, gain buy-in and implement their plan
- build on their strengths while they acquire the skills and experience they need to be successful in the new position
As with our consulting work, we measure our success by the achievements of our clients and their ability to do more of what matters and less of what doesn’t.
Contact us to discuss your leadership challenges. Our initial consultation is free. You’ll get value from our time together that you can use immediately, regardless of whether we decide to work together going forward.